Monday, April 30, 2012

Work Visitors.

After yesterday's post, I got called outside to the pool because there was a slithering visitor. Not the first time a snake has been spotted at the pool so I made sure no one was near it and was about to go back inside to call security so that they could relocate it.

Right as I was walking towards the steps to go inside, someone said, "look! There's a fox!" Now that was a first. This time, I immediately ran inside and called security, grabbed my phone and ran back outside so I could snap a pic. His coat wasn't all red like you'd expect, but he had the cutest face!


Pretty exciting end to my day!

7 comments :

  1. Woah! What a day! I don't think I would have been able to get a picture of the snake because I would be running away so fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe you saw a fox! And that snake is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! The fox is too cute. The snake...scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have a fox too =] he plays with my dog, its so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um no. I hate snakes with a passion. The fox is cute though. What an exciting day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of excitement for a Monday! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take the 'ugly' comment back about the fox. He's pretty cute! Such different coloring though!

    ReplyDelete