Friday, April 13, 2012

Today! (And Tomorrow!)

Today:

-Cameron is up in Columbia taking his PE exam! Send lots of good vibes his way! :)

-I'm going to Emily's school to eat lunch with her and her kids! Apparently her school has really good food and every Friday is pizza day. They even have a vegetarian option that happens to be Greek pizza. YUM!

-After lunch, I have another date - a coffe date with my friend, Becca! Can't wait to catch up with her!

-Then off to work for a rehearsal dinner.

Tomorrow:

-We're heading up to Myrtle Beach for Jen & Joe's wedding! Can't believe it's finally here!!

6 comments :

  1. Greek pizza! That's pretty awesome!
    Have a great time in Myrtle Beach!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it's Jen and Joe's wedding? Please tell them I said congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy and fun weekend!! Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh I hope Cameron did well on his PE! I'm sure he did though :-) I know he's glad (and you!) that all that studying is over! and go Emily's school for having a veg pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the PE Exam went well--Bryce is an engineer too!

    ReplyDelete