Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday.

Here are the random thoughts that are going through my mind today..

-Going skiing this weekend with 4 other couples! So excited! According the Weather.com, it's supposed to snow all 3 days we're there! If I'm going to be super cold, it might as well snow!

-Iphone users: What is a good app for taking screenshots on your phone? Help!

-Caroline gave me these SUPER cute Jonathan Adler salt & pepper shakers as an engagement present. They match our kitchen perfectly. The funny thing about the story, is that she was shopping with her mother-in-law the day we got engaged, and picked these up as a future engagement present because she just "had a feeling." Little did she know that a few hours later, she'd be getting a text and a phone call from me with the big news! :)

-I sent out my bridesmaid invites yesterday and I can't wait to share them with you! Yes, I found the idea on Pinterest.

-I came to work on Monday morning and there was a tasty surprise from my co-worker on my desk!
Pickle flavored Pringles!
-Pics from last Saturday and one of the many reasons I love living in Charleston. Boating in January.




Ta ta for now! :)


13 comments :

  1. Have fun this weekend and congratulations on your engagement! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the bridesmaids invites! Have fun on the slopes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you did for the bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot I need to try those pringles! Ha, when I studied abroad in Spain they would have ham flavored Pringles. It was so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you did bridesmaid invitations. I wish I had! and I need to get those pringles, omg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh snap! I love those pringles!!!! and so jealous of your boating pictures..one of the many reasons I want to move to Charleston!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blast skiing this weekend! Your pictures of the water make me miss Charleston so much! Enjoy the warm(er) weather for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I am so jealous that you are going boating in January! Gorgeous dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shakers are adorable!! And that picture of your pup on the boat makes my heart smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos!! looks amazing and i love your dog megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Screen Shots on your Iphone: Go to the website, message, whatever you are looking at 1st. Then click the Menu Button (center, bottom of the phone) and Sleep Button (Top right corner of the phone), at the same time for just a second. It should click. That photo is now stored in your phone under pictures. I discovered this on Pinterest the other day! :) Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope skiing was a blast!! That salt and pepper shaker story is too cute! And I LOVE the picture of your pup on the boat!

    ReplyDelete