Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Mistress's Favorite + A New Desk.

Back on January 5th (aka National Whip Cream Day), my homegirl Alexis, who works for Naked Jay Vodka's PR company, contacted me with a new cocktail recipe featuring NJay's Whip Cream Vodka and asked if I'd like some samples to try it. Would I turn down free vodka? Heckkkkk no.

I finally gathered my ingredients after a few trips to the grocery store - there were only 3 ingredients but I have a tendency to make lists and leave them at home. Cameron has started to study for his PE (Professional Engineer) exam that he's taking in April so that means I get to watch whatever shows I want (Bachelor) and drink tasty concoctions while doing so.

If you can get your hands on some NJay whip cream vodka, I highly suggest you try this recipe!

My Mistress's Favorite
1 ½ oz. Naked Jay Whip Cream Vodka
4 oz. Pineapple Juice
Splash of soda.

 Combine in a highball glass and stir. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.

Soaked some pineapple chunks in it. YUM.

And speaking of Cameron studying..I snapped this pic of him studying Monday night. We found the desk on Craigslist and picked it up on Sunday. That thing was a beast to get in the house and I'm pretty sure I strained a muscle in my neck from it.

Toodles!

8 comments :

  1. Can you pass a cocktail my way...I just bought whipped cream vodka last week...so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! I can't wait to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you, me, jana and this mistress drink....VERY soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon just went to some training course for his upcoming PE exam! That drink sounds so good! I especially like it because it is served in a wine glass. For me, it's the little things :) Great desk find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, that looks delicious! That desk is adorable too; we've been looking for one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we need to drink these and watch the bachelor together very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum- I want to try that drink! I've never had whipped cream vodka - sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have mine from our stop in Richmond. Just need to pick up some pineapple juice.

    ReplyDelete