Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Hiii everyone! Not a whole lot to talk about today..this week has gone by super slow! Have a wedding tomorrow for work that I'm really excited about! They are an older couple but they definitely know how to have a good time! For example, they are hiring a band called Loose Chain that is definitely one of my favorite wedding bands...and totally the opposite of what band I would picture them hiring. I Googled the band to show yall a video of them and came across my sorority sister's wedding! How crazy is that?! This link doesn't really show the band in action, but it shows you how packed the dance floor was and how much fun everyone was having. The wedding planner, Luke Wilson, is amazing, too, as you will see!


 
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
 
"We Three Kings"..just can't get into it, sorry.  It's not that its too mellow for me because I like other mellow Christmas songs. Just have never liked it.

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?

I'd love to say "oh we cuddle all night long!" but let's get serious, who does that? I need my own space. I like to go to bed a lot earlier than him so he'll stay up watching tv in the bed. I'll lay my head on his chest and make ask him to play with my hair (he might kill me for saying that) and I may or may not fall asleep then. When it's time for me to really go to sleep, I turn my back to him. That doesn't sound very loving, but it's true. We'll sleep our separate ways most of the night and then cuddle again in the morning before it's time to get up and get moving.

3. Have you ever had surgery?
 
I think I had surgery of some sort on my ear drums (?) when I was younger. Also had surgery in March that if you know me, you know what it is. That's all though! Never broken a bone (knock on wood).

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
 
 Whenever I can and have the funds to do so. Which means I usually spread it out over November & December. I've already purchased 4 gifts so far! Two from Etsy (sorry, can't show you until after Christmas because the recipients read my blog).

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
 
This is a tough one...either a car that I want rather than just a car I can afford.  Or maybe an unlimited budget to fix up the new house! Hmmm...or maybe a live in make-up artist / hairdresser to make me look good every single day!

5 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, why didn't I think of live in make-up/hair person?? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loose CHain is amazing!! They did my cousins wedding! EVERYONE will be up dancing around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha your number one cracked me up. I completely agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with #1 and I would love a live in hairdressor

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with you on number 1. i could never really get into that song either! i like this short questionnaires!

    i think i would have to buy the car i wanted too.

    ReplyDelete