Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cameron's House Hunt & Z Gallerie

I haven't really spoken about Cameron's house hunt at all, because I'm always scared I'll jinx myself. He has been looking for his ideal first home since February. Found one that was a short sale, the bank accepted his offer and then it fell through because of the seller. Not sure of all the technicalities. All of that took place from February - June. A long time. Gotta love short sales. Immediately after he found out that this house wasn't going to go through, he started his search again. He quickly found a house that he liked even more, but it was another short sale. It had everything he was looking for:  two car garage, around 2000 square feet, large fenced in back yard, a little bit of a fixer upper and a great price. He decided to take his chances again and it's a good thing he did. If everything goes as planned, he will be closing on the house on Monday! I won't go much more into details about the house until everything actually goes through and he has the keys in his hand. 

Being the online window shopper that I am, I've been doing some research online and have come across a website that I LOVE. I'm usually one of the last people to discover things, so many of you have probably already heard of Z Gallerie. It's self described as "stylish home decor & chic furniture at affordable prices." Perfect description.

Here are a few of my favorites that I will be adding to my wishlist (for Cameron, of course) :

Nantucket Throw
Sepia Peonies Framed Photo
Sofia Fox Basset Hound picture
(Not for Cameron's house, but to give to my Gma Anna)



Palmer Stool
Twig Candles
Veneto Suitcases
Resin Swordfish
WILL be purchasing this.
Faux Coral
Also in red.

And when you sign up to receive their email updates, you'll get a code for 10% off your first purchase of $50 or more!

1 comment :

  1. Ahhh! I LOVE Z-GALLERIE! :) I found this store not that long ago and it was LOVE at first sight!

    ReplyDelete