Thursday, June 18, 2015

Prayers for Charleston.

On the day where I usually talk about the Sofa Super Store fire and the Charleston 9, last night's tragic events in our Holy City gave the phrase "Charleston 9" a whole new meaning. I hate that this happened, but I especially hate that this happened in my beautiful city. No doubt justice will be served, and served swiftly. Please pray for Charleston, the victims, and the victims' families. 

Read more here

Previous Charleston 9 posts on my blog can be found here.



post signature

8 comments :

  1. <3 and prayers to all during this tragedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this this morning and my heart broke. I dont understand how there can be such cruelty in this world. Praying for your community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart breaks for this. So many prayers for the victims, families, and all of Charleston. And prayers that the young man will find peace with whatever turmoil is going on within him.
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so heartbreaking. Praying for your city and the families and for change to happen across the country! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so tragic. Praying for the city and for the families. DG and I will be there this weekend and we're planning on stopping by the church for rememberance and reflection. xo

    ReplyDelete