Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Five.


{one}
Bought these shoes yesterday for a steal and I can't wait for them to arrive on my doorstep (they shipped the same day!). They will be perfect to wear to work and out! I love the mix of black + tan.


{two}
Tried another risotto recipe last night and this one was even better than the first!

{three}
Tim!
Thank you all for your sweet words and prayers for my friend, Tim. I am happy to say that they helped and he is making improvements every day! He is no longer in the ICU, is doing better breathing, and even went for a short walk around his floor on Wednesday. 

Check out the BrightLife Facebook page to see a video from Tim!

Update: Tim is being discharged today! God is good!!

{four}
New favorite songs.
These songs are sure to wake me up in the morning and put me in a good mood on my early drive to work. (Only 2 more of those early morning shifts left! Won't have any of those for my new job!!)




{five}
Thank you!
Thank you to everyone who commented on my post about paying off my credit cards. I loved hearing other people's personal experiences and hearing that my post may possibly help y'all tackle those last pesky credit cards that you've been trying to pay off.

Have a great weekend, everyone!


post signature

16 comments :

  1. Seems like a lot of people (us included) are digging the T Swift song. It gets stuck in my head so easily!! :)
    You're making me really feel like I can take on this risotto thing--maybe I'll give it a whirl soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That risotto looks fab. Pretty shoes! Hooray for Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all those songs!! Normally I am not crazy of Taylor Swift, but I love her new song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to say it but TS's pop song is kind of catchy. Love those wedges! I need to start the hunt for boots and I'm not looking forward to it considering we can't wear them here for a few more months. haha Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must try that risotto recipe. It sounds amazing and I'm such a sucker for anything risotto or gnocchi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute sandal. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyyyyy Tim and yay for those new shoes. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes first of all, and I am loving Taylor Swifts new song! Happy Friday!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. all good songs. i am surprised by how much i like the new t. swift song bc i usually can't stand her. but it's catchy! love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy your friend is doing better! I just recently downloaded all of those songs, they've been great adding to my run playlist! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this recipe this week, and bookmarked it as well! I downloaded T Swift's song and set it as my alarm this morning! Great minds think alike :)

    Emily from F is for

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear your friend Tim is doing better! Cute wedges! You can never have too many because they're so versatile and comfortable! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the T. Swift video and that Black Widow song always gets stuck in my head!! The video is so weird though.. and Iggy is seriously a white Nicki Minaj.. they look so alike!! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of those songs are on my current playlist too. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is great news about your friend.

    ReplyDelete