Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Recent Buys.

I have put myself on a restriction for November from buying any clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. Anything but necessities (groceries, etc). So you know what the means - I stocked up in October!
 
I bought this chambray shirt first but returned it. I like the one below better because of the color and it is more fitted.
Extra 30% off of Fall sale items with code LOVEFALL
 
J. Crew Factory Crystal Pendant Necklace
All jewelry is 50% off right now!
 
Groopdealz goodies.
I really wanted the leopard iPhone case but it was sold out so I settled for the white.
And how cute are these scalloped bangles?? The turquoise should be arriving in my mailbox any day now.
Groopdealz is a great place to find inexpensive, trendy items! If the trend fades quickly, who cares? You didn't spend a fortune on it.
 
 
Earrings galore.

Old Navy 3/4 Sleeve Maxi Dress
Loved it so much in garnet, I bought it in black! On sale right now for only $15 + 15% off with code ONSAVENOW

Phew, that's it.
I promise, Cameron!
post signature

20 comments :

  1. I purchased that same Old Navy dress (after rave reviews from Laura from Our Life In The Queen City) and I got mine in the wine color ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chambray top! I wear mine all the time! The F21 sweater looks so cozy! Glad you're joining me with no shopping for November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love. i've been wearing my summer maxis with a sweater/long sleeved shirt on top but am absolutely in the market one that already has long sleeves! lovely finds, lady!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the chambray shirt. I might have to look into buying one (or that one) for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, everything is perfect! I've never heard of Group Dealz so I'm going to sign up with your code!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your picks, especially the "flower-round" earrings in black & torquoise! soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That maxi black dress is so cute - and looks really comfy too. I think it'd be adorable with a jean jacket and a great scarf for the cold months ahead. Great finds girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that chambray Factory shirt and it is hands down one of my favorite wardrobe items! I'm also loving that maxi dress. I might just have to hop over to Old Navy. Thanks for sharing these!

    champagnetoastsandbesos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That chambray factory shirt is hands down my favorite go to shirt right now. It's perfect with cords, skirts, black jeans, shorts... everything. Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the bow earrings and phone covers. i must re-sign up for groopdealz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome picks! I love that maxi and those phone cases are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A girl's got to look fly! I love Groop Dealz!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got the leopard iphone case in from Groopdealz yesterday! Such a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have that same chambray shirt and love it. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice! i need to take a break from shopping or else i'd go after some of these finds! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sweater is to die for! I love all of your purchases. I am loving fashion this year. Definitely getting me into trouble with my debit card

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to put myself on a shopping restriction too!! Love those phone cases!!

    Rachel
    www.pinkflamingostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are on the same page, I bought that essential sweater from f21 in off white and love it! Just got some baubles from factory, 50% off jewelry:)!

    ReplyDelete