Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Four Cheese Chicken Ravioli with Apple, Basil & Gorgonzola Wine Sauce

I saw this recipe on Julia's blog and had to make it immediately. And I was so glad I did. Not only did it taste amazing, but it seriously took like 10 minutes to make. Super easy.
 
 
Four Cheese Chicken Ravioli with Apple, Basil & Gorgonzola Wine Sauce
Recipe and photo found here.
 
1 package four cheese chicken ravioli (I used Bertoli)
2 apples, peeled and chopped (I used one granny smith apple)
1 package gorgonzola cheese
1 cup white wine
1 handful chopped basil
1/2 stick of butter
 
Cook ravioli for 5 minutes, according to package, and drain.
Combine butter and apples in a small sauce pan. Heat on medium low.
Add gorgonzola and continue stirring until mostly melted.
Add basil.
Slowly add in white wine until consistency is thin.
Pour sauce over ravioli and serve.
 
I also baked some french bread to dip in the extra sauce. YUM!
 


7 comments :

  1. This dounds and looks delish. It is getting added to my list of things to make. Might take a while though...I'm not planning on doing too much cooking the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked it! It is crazy how easy it is to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apple addition is throwing me for a loop, but I going to have to give this a try. The 4 cheese sold me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks SOOO GOOOD. I am practically drooling right now! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word this sounds amazing! I need to make it immediately!! xo

    ReplyDelete