Monday, July 30, 2012

Highlights from the Weekend.

We had a great, low key couple of days this past weekend. Did you?

Friday night we cooked dinner at home and went to see the latest Batman movie, "Dark Knight Rises." I loved it! Cameron was surprised that I liked it so much.

Saturday morning I went to sweet little Emilee's 1st birthday party! I can't believe that lil' nugget is already 1! She got a smash cake all to herself and LOVED it. If she could have had her way, she would have eaten the whole thing.

After the party I had to head to work, which was a bummer, but it was such a pretty set-up so I quickly forgot what a bummer it was to be at work on a Saturday.

Yesterday we ate a restaurant on Johns Island called Sunrise Bistro. It does not look like much from the outside, but the food is really good! Our friends Shelby and Trey eat there just about every Sunday morning! I ordered the tomato melt on an everything bagel with a side of fresh fruit, and Cameron got the open faced Med omelet! We will be back!


Breakfast was followed by a little sandbar action and some yummy dinner at the future in-laws' house! :)


8 comments :

  1. YUM!! That breakfast looks DELICIOUS!! And what a pretty set up for that wedding!! Wasn't Dark Knight Rises SOOOOOO awesome??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reeeally loved the new Batman as well. I kind of want to go see it again..
    Also, my brother is the chef at Sunrise Bistro! I'll give him your compliments. They have a monthly dinner there where he really gets to show off his skills. Their building is definitely decieving huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend! We saw Batman too and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wedding set up! So beautiful! And that bagel looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great weekend! I also went to see the new batman movie (I was not looking forward to it at all) but I actually really liked it. Quite a surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bar! We're trying to decide on one for our wedding, it's not coming along very well. I also want to tell you this 7-cleanse is SOOO hard but I'm sure it'd be good for your fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wondered about that place since I drive by it almost everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. minus the work this sounds like a glorious weekend! i miss charleston and the sandbar!! but you're right -the setup of the event is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete