Sunday, March 11, 2012

Boinker's Birthday!

The word boink(er) is a tricky one. It has a lot of meanings.

Examples:

"What did you do today? Oh, y'know, just boinked around town."
"They totally boinked last night."
"Eww, she is being such a boinker right now."

So today, we celebrate the self-proclaimed originator of the word boinker, KATIE!

A bridesmaid. A true friend. An amazing daughter. A thoughtful and dedicated wife. A beautiful person inside and out.

And now for some pics that make me smile..




Her two dogs, Landon & Mickey, with Brady. They're best buds.





And a few throwback pics from college..
XO Senior Band Party
My then boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me a few hours before my last sorority function of college so I was obviously a mess. In true matchmaker Katie fashion, she came through and found me a date. There was no connection between us, but it turned out to be a fun night and the jerk dumping me turned out to be a blessing in disguise because now I'm engaged to a much better guy! :)
Garage party. Oh yes.
Tailgating - our favorite sport.

4 comments :

  1. WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN YOUR BLOG UNTIL NOW?!?!?! I am the most obsessed girl over pickles you have no idea...follow me on instagram and everything is pickles and olives!!!!! hahaha love your pictures! looks like you guys had a "boinking' good time

    did I use your word right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall are too cute! I agree with Taylor... looks like yall always have a boinkin good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i ever ask you what you're doing and you say "oh you know, just boinking around town" i will die! hahaha. loved this post because I know both of you and how awesome you are!!

    Speaking ooooooffff you two - I will be in charleston the 23rd-25th for my friend Kristin's bday (Katie knows Kristin). We are going to the fashion show friday night but out after. If ya'll are out we MUST meet up!!

    ReplyDelete