Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crusin'.

I have been waiting for tomorrow to come since June when we booked this vacation! A 6 day cruise to Bermuda! And now, all of the sudden, Hurricane Irene is trying to get up in my grill and ruin my plans. Not gonna happen. We're leaving from Charleston (so nice not to have to drive to Florida!) and she's not expected to show up here until Saturday, and when we get back on Wednesday she'll already be up north so I think we'll be fine! I'm going to be prepared with my motion sickness patch just in case!
source
Here's hoping to what my vacation will be full of..sunshine, frozen adult beverages by the pool, good food, sight seeing and kid-like activities.










I've got a great line up of guest bloggers starting tomorrow! See yall next week! :)

photos from Pinterest and the Carnival cruise line website.

15 comments :

  1. Have fun! Hopefully that hurricane will leave your cruise alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and good luck!
    Cruises are about my favorite way to travel! ;)
    How else can you eat yourself silly AND get a massage all in the same day while traveling?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have SO much fun, I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh have so much fun! Hope you get to go snorkeling a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that hurricane stays far away! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun on your trip! That hurricane better stay far away from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have the best time, and I will keep my fingers crossed for you for good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time! Ya'll will be just fine! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. enjoy your cruise!! hope the weather holds up for you and you get to enjoy the lounging and the yummy adult drinks

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Megan, just found your blog over on Jessica's Kitchen Belleicious' blog list. I saw your Carolina Gamecock logo on your blog and knew that your blog was going to be fun to follow; hope you can follow back sometime. Good luck with the weather situation . . . wherever your ship is located out at sea, do have have fun and be safe!

    Roz at la bella vita (Abbeville/Greenwood, SC)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have so much fun!!!! and Irene doesn'tstop you! Our flight got cancelled due to her on our way home so we didn't make it home until yesterday. I've missed your blog so much!!

    ReplyDelete