Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's a Girl! (not mine though)

Leslie & Tyler are having a baby girl!

Leslie and I grew up in the same neighborhood and have been friends since we were in the 1st grade. We did it all together - karate, horseback riding, seeing who could ride our bikes around the neighborhood the fastest, etc. In 2008, I had the pleasure of being her maid of honor in her wedding. When I found out she was expecting, I was BEYOND excited! I know that her and Tyler will be amazing parents and I can't wait to spoil that little girl with lots of pink things!

And because a blog is no fun without pics, here are some I found of Leslie and I..
Engagement Party
Bachelorette Party in GVegas
Carrie Underwood / Keith Urban concert. Yes, I'm wearing a shirt.
Leslie's wedding day.  (Early on at the reception.)
Later in the evening at the reception, obvi. Look at that big ass cup of wine in my hand. Omg. I tackled my mom on the couch later that night if that tells you anything. Literally ran full speed through the house and tackled her.  :)
My 26th birthday.

No comments :

Post a Comment