Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Review

I am still exhausted from this weekend. Being in the sun for 8 hours on Saturday + Drinking the majority of those 8 hours = a very lazy and nap filled Sunday.
Friday after work, Cameron & I ate stuffed our faces at Outback and then went to California Dreaming to enjoy $2 vodka's with Frankie & Scott. We made it an early night because we knew the next day on the boat was going to be a long one. 

Saturday we were on the boat by noon, with fried chicken and beer on board, and headed out to Morris Island for Aquapalooza. My only complaint is that the speakers weren't loud enough for the bands. We attempted to listen to the first band, Soul Fish (one of my faves), but since it was hard to hear them, the other boats around us just turned their crappy rap music up even louder. Oh well..  
Frankie, Me, Shelby

Cameron & I with the beautiful sunset in the background

Sunday, I'm kind of embarrassed to say, I layed around the house and dozed off and on until about 2:30pm. Hey, weekends are for relaxing right? I feel like I'm always on the go on the weekends when I should be relaxing. Once Cameron finished watching his movie and I finally decided to get up off the couch, we headed out to his parents house on Johns Island. His brother, sister-in-law and two nieces were also out there so we played in the pool with them until it was time for dinner. I always love eating over there because everything they cook is SO GOOD.

And now, it is Monday again. They always come too fast. Atleast it's half way over and tomorrow I have supper club to look forward to. Emily & David also get home tonight from their honeymoon!

1 comment :